This e-course is $185
Are you wanting to make art a bigger part of your life? In this e-course you’ll paint a series of beautiful little mixed media paintings with step-by-step instructions, guidance, and tips through videos and written lessons.
Each little project will introduce you to new mixed media painting skills, while you create vibrant art. Each project will build up to four finished mixed media paintings that you will create, in your own style, through my video guidance. You can go at your own pace, and move onto the next lesson when you are ready. Contact me here if you have questions!
Think of this e-course as a companion for keeping your art alive in your busy life.
This course is for you if you are ready to make more art happen in your life, and you want guidance in learning more about freeing your art expression and mixed media painting. You’ll receive step-by step instructions, start to finish painting projects, and tips to develop your own style. You’ll also hear from working artists on how they find time for art.
How it works:
You’ll simply log in to my website from anywhere, on any computer, watch the video and read the lesson for the day. **You can watch the lesson anytime you like, you do not have to participate at a certain time. AND, you’ll have complete instruction from me in the videos, and can watch them as often as you like, for six months after purchase. You can do each lesson at your own pace. Once you finish your current lesson, you can move onto the next at any time. This is a self-paced course.
You will also have access to our class facebook page, where you can see what other students have done.
Here are the lessons that ART LIFE e-course includes:
- How to Start a Painting: Making Mixed Media Backgrounds
- Make a Mixed Media Elephant Painting
- Creating Acrylic Skins
- Make a Bird Painting with Acrylic Skins
- What’s Your Story? Tips for Developing Your own Style
- Mixing Gorgeous Colors
- Painting a Magic Forest
- How to Bring a Painting from Good to Wow
- How to Find Time for your Art – Sage Advice from Working Artists
- Making Collage Papers and Patterns with Gelli Plates
- How I Work – watch a complete painting from start to finish
- How to Work through Tough Moments in a Painting
- Making a Painting with Your Gelli Plate Patterns
- How to Keep Your Art Alive Beyond this Course – Living a creative life with beauty
This e-course is $185.
- Bring a friend and get half off – Email me here for your coupon
- Treat this e-course like a book club – Have a regular night each week to do these projects with friends. Bring a group of four or more and you’ll get the 50% off, they will each get 20% off. Email me here for your coupon
If you’d like to make art a bigger part of your life, I know you’ll love ART LIFE!
Click here to See the Course page, Supply List and FAQ